Latest Releases

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kotomine patch ~60%

I haven't had nearly as much time to work on this as I thought, so it's taking a while. Right now I have 'All evils of the world' pretty much done, and a bit of 'All the good in this life'. 'All the good' is being a pain in the ass, but I finish finals Thursday and should have some time.

Not that I think anyone probably checks here... But because it's been so long since I started I figured I should say something about where it's at.


3 comments:

  1. Do you have plans to include the Realta Nua CGs for other routes? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I'm planning on adding the CGs from Rin summoning Archer is the prologue, and probably Gil vs Saber and Shirou vs Kotomine from Fate and the Assassin fight in UBW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! The nine-bullet revolver scene with the new CGs was simply brilliant, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete